Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time to blog once again...



















So, it's been an awful long time since my last entry, and I am not proud of my procrastination - Trust me! Life gets so hectic, but it's no excuse, I just need to get back into this...It's kinda like working out at the gym - hard to get back into, but when you do it feels really good!
Right now I am in Hawaii chilling on vacation with my family, visiting my sister and her family who live here on Oahu. What a beautiful place. This is our fourth winter trip here and it always provides us with relaxation and excitement - something we all can use to escape from the daily grind (and cold weather in Pittsburgh right now)...

Here's some photos from today at the beach. Me surfing (totally a novice), my girls (Lily and Lauren) and a beautiful sunset...Check back soon for more food related content, I promise!

No comments: